Thursday 26 January 2017

Jammeh Congratulates Barrow, Offers Sincere Advice

Gambian former President Yahya Jammeh has congratulated President Adama Barrow.
Jammeh extended his felicitation in a message read on Gambian state TV over the weekend.
“I hereby wish President Adama Barrow all the best from the bottom of my heart. The Almighty Allah has decided, and I will be found wanting if I as a Muslim and a former president do not sincerely wish him and his administration all the best,” Jammeh said.
He added: “For the welfare of all Gambians, anytime my advice and support is needed by President Adama Barrow, I am ready to offer him sincere advice and services.

No comments:

&width=402&height=255&colorscheme=light&show_faces=true&border_color=%23E2E2E2&stream=false&header=false' style='border: none; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -19px; width: 402px; height: 230px;'>